SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2018:
Hello AspirantZ, Staff Selection Commission recruits thousands of people to various departments based on several exams. For graduate people’s are eligible to write on Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exams.
SSC CGL 2018 department lists
The CGL exam will be conduct for filling vacancies in below departments such like.
• Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Notification 2018:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL 2108) was released official recruitment notification for CGL SSC 2018 on May 5th 2018.
Where to Apply for CGL 2018?
Applications are invited through online mode. So guys you can apply through online for SSC CGL 2018 by clicking an below link.
|Exam name||Start date||Close date|
|SSC CGL 2018||May 5 2018||June 4 2018(5pm)|
SSC CGL 2018 Exam pattern
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
Tier -I – Computer Based Examination
Tier -II – Computer Based Examination
Tier -III – Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier-IV – Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL Exam Dates
|Apply Online||5th May to 4th June till 5 pm|
|SSC CGL Tier I||25th July to 20th Aug 2018(CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier II||Notified Later|
|SSC CGL Tier III(Descriptive)||Notified Later|
|SSC CGL Tier IV||Notified Later|