How to Crack IBPS PO 2018 in First Attempt ?
Here we will providing you some important tips on which you have to work to qualify the exam:
- Manage your time.
- Split out your weak & strong zones.
- Use various sources for a smart study.
- Use self-made notes.
- Try to study in gropes.
- Daily revision.
- Be confident.
- Attempt daily mock tests & test series.
- practice! practice! & practice!
For getting success, consistent efforts and hard work is required. I am here to help the candidates with complete strategy that will help them in cracking the exam in first attempt by doing preparation in just 30 days. All the aspirants must read it once to get good score and result.
Tips & Strategy to clear IBPS PO exam
Properly Analyze the Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam
Properly analysing the complete syllabus is foremost step to start the preparation of any exam preparation. For starting the preparation of IBPS PO Exam, one should carefully check the syllabus of the exam and also the type and level of question format likely to be asked in the exam.
Make use of good study material/book for exam preparation
Aspirants should have good study material for doing IBPS PO Exam 2018 preparation. List of books, which are popular and useful for banking exam preparation is given here:
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma
- Lucent General Knowledge
- A new approach Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Manorama Year Book.
Right Strategy for exam after analysing syllabus
Someone has correctly said that if the candidates is well prepared then he/she can easily clear the exam in first attempt. One should be perfectly clear about the topics and time should be devoted to each and every section.
How can you crack IBPS PO Exam 2018 in 30 days ?
Here, we are providing section wise strategy along with important topic to focus while doing preparation. Adoption of correct methodlogy will be helpful in scoring good result.
- Step to prepare Reasoning Section: Reasoning section is completely based on logical thinking and mental ability of the candidate. It is not simple as you garb the formula and answer immediately there after applying it. In reasoning, proper practice of the entire concept should be done to attain good marks.
Important topics of Reasoning Section:Directions, Seating Arrangements, Blood Relations/, Syllogism, Statement and Conclusions, Ranking, Data sufficiency, Puzzles, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, ClassificationClick here to get Reasoning Book free download
- Step to prepare for English Section:English is one of the scoring sections in any Banking exam as compared to other sections. Aspirants are required to improve their basic english in order to excel in the IBPS PO Exam. Complete emphasis should be given to basic concepts of English Grammar. Read good English magazines and newspaper to improve your reading skills.
Important Topics of English Section:Para-jumbles, Reading Comprehension, Spotting the Error, Idioms & Phrases, and Synonyms & Antonyms.Click here to get English Books free download
- Step to Prepare Computer Knowledge Section: It is considered as one of the easiest sections, which require knowledge of basic computers and networking. Good knowledge of computer can help the candidates in increasing their score. This section need less efforts and good marks can be secured.
Important Topics of Computer Knowledge Section:Computer, Parts of Computer, Internet, MS Office, Computer Languages, Operating System.Click here get computer knowledge books
- Step to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude is included to analyze the numerical ability and calculation of the candidates. The right strategy for solving the quantitative aptitude is to initially solve those questions first that are easy to attempt and have fewer calculations. Properly memorize all the important shortcut techniques.
Important Topics for Quantitative Aptitude:Time & Work, Time & Distance, Profit & Loss, Number Systems, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Bar graph & Pie-chart, ProbabilityClick here to get Quantitative Aptitude Books
Proper Practice of Mock Test
After doing the practicing the entire concepts of exam pattern thoroughly, it is advisable for the candidates to practice mock questions and mock papers to improve speed. It will help you in testing your preparation. So, Hence, you can work upon your weak area once again.
Judge your preparation practicing Previous Year Question Paper
Willing aspirant should solve previous year question paper to know the exact time one need to solve. How you will perform on the paper format similar to this in upcoming IBPS PO Exam 2018.
Make use of Online Resources in your preparation
It is easy to carry huge books with you every time and every place. For utilizing the time and in changing trend, online resources proves beneficial. It takes time to find out latest notification, question paper, practice papers and so on through books and newspaper.
All the best.